Monday 29 November 2010

Digital Technologies- Skills Audit

I have been considering what technology skills I need to develop and have come up with these targets to try and improve on within the week, developing my knowledge by experimenting and being creative with the technologies as well as using means such as the internet to guide me through the software.

- Become more confident with photoshop, learning what all of the tools can do.

- Watch an online tutorial about stop motion filming, so I can pick up any hints to the production aspect of the filming, as well as speeding up the post production edit.

- Familiarise myself with the Editing Suite and the insertion of multiple frames.

- Find out how to print onto gloss paper and scan in images using the college printers.

No comments:

Post a Comment