Monday 6 December 2010

Audience Feedback



From the draft version of my print task, and suggested location shots that I posted to facebook I received comments, all from people aged within the target audience (bar two, who were slightly older) here is a transcript of the comments-








Beth Walsh-
"A big yes to Reindeer court -
I like the ambiance - it's moody, like your mime image. I also love the clown against the plain red as the simple colours make a strong impact."

Al Pagan- "Agree with Beth, and I like the hands making a heart shape - could be used as running theme."

Sophie Milne-
"I LOVE
the way you've done the text,that looks really good"

Helen Campbell- "I think it's really interesting and it stands out :D and it's suited to your song genreness."

Cat Jones- "Just centre the pic looks like she too far the the left (well i think its left)"

Joanna Loucas- "Oh thats well gd! I love the writing, it's amazing and i love the make up on milly."














The feedback I received was pretty much positive, which is a good thing, although at this stage they are all draft versions, so the lack of critique means that I have little points to work on and improve specifically for my target audience. I am going to post the finished versions onto facebook, and see if opinion differs.





No comments:

Post a Comment