Wednesday 1 December 2010

Digital Technologies

At the start of the week I set myself some targets to improve my confi
dence with the use of the digital technologies I will need to complete the tasks.

I have worked on becoming more confident with photoshop, using online tutorials like this site- http://veerle-
v2.duoh.com/blog/comments/photoshop_vintage_effect/ which has helped me learn techniques such as adding adjustment layers using colourized curves.


I also watched this youtube video, that gave me some tips on how to create smooth edits and movement within a stop motion film.

This lesson I am going to begin my Animatic Story Board, which should help me get to grip with the Editing Suite and the insertion of multiple frames, and I will blog about my progress later.

I have yet to find out how to print onto gloss paper and scan in images using the college printers, as I took a change of course and began with my Magazine Advert as opposed to my Digipak and therefore don't need to use scanners as of yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment