Monday 6 December 2010

Some Feedback

I have already received some feedback from posting the first draft to facebook, including these comments:

Milly Morris- "This is great. The font looks amazing, it must of taken you absolutely ages. I really like the layout and the positioning of the model. I think that the white text could be a little bolder :) It reflects an indie/alternative style of music which could also be related to Folk. Really like it. "

Fran Collingham- "Brill. Cap down the O and N in Out Now for better readability."


Nancy Knesevic- "Since you are focusing on the single, it might be better to focus on "new single" this is the life, sometimes, with a young band, people remember the single better than the name of the band (especially when it's long..) Ie: I bet you look good on the dance floor is the single that made Arctic monkeys famous... So your ad answers the question "who sings that new single" as opposed to "look here's another new unknown band"."

From these few comments I have already got some points to work on, in my next lesson. I have taken into account these suggestions and am going to try and work on tightening up the clarity of the font, take down the capitals from 'Out Now' for better readability, and to try and keep the advert cohesive and concise, I am going to change the focus of the advert from 'Tourist History', the album name, to 'This Is The Life', the EP title. Hopefully this will result in a complete image and draft. I will post again if any more feedback is commented.


No comments:

Post a Comment